Versace Women’s VQT080015 Eon Analog Display Quartz Gold Watch
When Versace introduced their magnificent this Eon timepiece it quickly became an instant classic. The iconic design is resplendent with Versace imagery, including the famous Versace Medusa head in middle of the case. Featuring two reversible bezels engraved with Versace and Greca emblem including the Clouse de Paris finish this watch is a triumph. This timepiece is powered by an ISA K62/132 Swiss Quartz movement to enable its preciseness wherever you go. The fashionable mother of pearl dial with four dot indices and a yellow gold IP stainless steel case, which includes a gorgeous diamond bezel ring, is water resistant to 99 feet. If you’d like to maximize the enjoyment you get from wearing a fine timepiece, you need to experience the delicate baroque beauty of an Eon on your wrist.
- Gold ion-plated watch featuring mother-of-pearl center dial surrounded by reversible bezel rings with mixed diamond-cut, logo, and Greca patterning
- 39 mm gold ion-plated stainless steel case with mineral dial window
- Quartz movement with analog display
- Gold ion-plated stainless steel beaded band with jewelry-clasp closure
- Water resistant to 30 m (99 ft): In general, withstands splashes or brief immersion in water, but not suitable for swimming