RIDGID 42348 SeeSnake MAX rM200A with D2A Drum, Self-Leveling Video Inspection Camera and Transmitter
The SeeSnake MAX rM200A consists of the rM200 case with the D2A drum installed. This includes 200 foot moderately stiff plumbing snake push cable ideal for versatile pipe inspection, self-leveling color video inspection camera (656 x 492 NTSC video resolution), FleXmitter sonde for line location, instructional DVD, and operator’s manual. The rM200 can connect to any SeeSnake monitor with the SeeSnake cable system or the CA-300 (Sold Separately).
The rM200 camera system combines portability with the versatility of the D2 drum series, offering different combinations of push cable stiffness and spring flexibility to tackle any inspection job. The reel frame has a height of 24 inches and with wheels easily transports the system to the required location. Operate in temperatures from -40 degrees to 131 degrees Fahrenheit (-40˚ to 55˚Celsius).
RIDGID SeeSnake video inspection systems offer unmatched reliability and performance in a rugged package. The 6 LED lights provide exceptional viewing on compatible RIDGID SeeSnake monitors or recorders. Plumbing snake camera head is made of 100% hardened stainless steel with spring assembly for optimum durability. This sewer camera with locator has a built-in, flexible 512 Hertz sonde housed in the spring assembly allowing for underground pipe location.
With a push cable diameter of 0.3 inches and minimum bend radius of 2.8 inches (7,1 centimeter) and a 1 inch (2,5 millimeter) diameter plumbing snake camera the SeeSnake efficiently inspects 1-1/2 inch to 4 and up to 8-inch diameter pipes (with 5-inch pipe guide). Having a capacity for a wide range of pipe diameters makes this system ideal for a wide range of pipe inspection needs.
Since 1923, RIDGID has remained the symbol of certainty to dedicated professionals of the expert trades. Every tool that bears the RIDGID brand is engineered to the same high standards of quality, strength, and endurance, as was that first heavy-duty pipe wrench more than 80 years ago.
- The rM200 can come with your choice of interchangeable drums, and the rM200A comes with the D2A Drum Reel featuring a 200 foot (61 meters) moderately stiff push cable inspection camera
- The rm200A with D2A drum has a pipe capacity of 1-1/2 inches to 8 inches (when used with a 5-inch pipe guide) and a minimum bend radius of 2.8 inches (7.1 cm)
- Wheels and retractable carry handle make it easy to transport the plumbing snake with self-leveling inspection camera
- Dock the CS6 or CS65 digital monitor for convenient transport, operation, and storage
- 6 rugged, high-intensity LED lights for exceptional viewing and long life is built into self-leveling sewer drain camera