Chopard Women’s 288525-3002 Happy Sport Round White Waved Dial Watch
Chopard has been manufacturing reliable timepieces since 1860. After being in the Chopard family for three generations, the company was acquired in 1963 by the Scheufele family, whose hands-on ownership has transformed the prestigious brand. Chopard is a long-time sponsor of the Italian road-race, the Mille Miglia. Each participant receives an individually engraved timepiece from the Mille Miglia line. Polished stainless steel case, Solid screw-down caseback, White coated stainless steel bezel with Roman numerals and indices, White guilloche dial with 5 floating diamonds (.50 carats), Silvertone luminescent hands, Mini indices, Date displayed at the 6 o’clock position, Sapphire crystal, Push/pull crown set with a sapphire cabochon, Swiss quartz movement, Water resistant to 3 ATM/30 meters/99 feet, White rubber strap, Pin buckle.
- Round watch with textured face featuring mobile bezel-set diamonds and date aperture at six o’clock
- Roman numerals at cardinal positions of bezel
- 41 mm stainless steel case with anti-reflective sapphire dial window
- Swiss quartz movement with analog display
- Rubber band with buckle closure
- Water resistant to 30 m (99 ft): In general, withstands splashes or brief immersion in water, but not suitable for swimming